Our next 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Starts Fall 2018
Click here to apply for acceptance into this program (there is no fee to apply).
We accept a maximum of 5 students. Scroll down for further details of this program.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher & Mentor Training (training consists of 250 hours total)
- Multiple payment options
- Philosophically & historically focused
- Exceeds Yoga Alliance Standards
- Scenic off location field trips
- Yogic guest speakers
- 8 - 12 Month Program
- Alumni may return for future weekend sessions as refreshers at any time sessions are held after graduation at no charge (space allowing).
- Free classes taught by Laura Wheeler at the Big White Barn and only $6.00 for all other classes offerered at the BWB (excluding workshops and special events).
- Free use of the infrared sauna.
- Yoga Alliance Certification Eligibility upon completion of hours, understanding of materials and fulfillment of payment plan.
200 Hour (250 total hours)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy/Life Style/Ethics
- Teaching Methodology
- Additional Training
Welcome to the program
We are honored and excited to offer this 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification Program. We are accept just 5 students into our program during any session. The school dives deeply into the material, giving you a solid understanding of Yoga from its very beginning through to its modern standing. Additionally we explore "self inquiry" and develop a strong knowledge of the philosophical, historical and theological realm of Yoga along with feeling confident to safely teach and adjust their students before they embark on a teaching journey. This program is also wonderful for those who are looking to enrich their Yogic studies.
Finding a 200 hour certification program is easy if you are looking for minimum requirements that any "Yoga Alliance registered school" is educationally required to give you.
Want to be an exceptional teacher?
All homework, instructions, reading materials and manuals are provided by Grace ~ School of Traditional Yoga.
Payment options are as follows:
- $2,700.00 paid in full upon acceptance into the program.
- $500.00 non-refundable deposit upon acceptance with remaining tuition ($2,200.00) paid prior to your first session.
- $300.00 non-refundable deposit upon acceptance with $200.00 paid prior to your first session and $275.00 per month for 8 months starting on the first session.
- We firmly believe that finances should not get in the way of your education. We offer a $500.00 scholarship for any student needing assistance in this area. There is a section in the application that will address this request. Should your situation require a different payment plan or option please don't hesitate to advise us of your needs.